Automatic centre punch is made from high carbon steel and hardened and tempered for a long working life, and there no need to use a hammer just line up & press. This punch has a Ø22mm ergonomically shaped body and a large Ø37mm curved end for a firm and safe grip.
Centre punches are normally used to make an indentation in metal, plastic or wood prior to drilling to prevent the bit skating off target
- Ø22mm ergonomically shaped plastic body
- Ø37mm curved end to fit into palm of your hand
- Fully automatic single hand operation
- Ø6mm hardened steel centre punch
- Centre punch can be removed & sharpened